Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem Heroes

By Nintendo Co., Ltd.

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2017-02-02
  • Current Version: 3.3.0
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 162.74 MB
  • Developer: Nintendo Co., Ltd.
  • Compatibility: Requires Android / iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 5
5
From 110,507 Ratings

Description

Nintendo's hit strategy-RPG Fire Emblem series, which has been going strong for more than 25 years, continues its journey on smart devices. Fight battles customized for touch screens and on-the-go play. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. Develop your Heroes' skills, and take them to new heights. This is your adventure—a Fire Emblem that's like nothing you've seen before! This application is free to download and offers some optional in-app purchases. ■ An epic quest The game features an ongoing, original story where new characters and dozens upon dozens of battle-tested Heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe meet. There are over 700 story stages available as of February 2019! (This total includes all difficulty modes.) Clear these story stages and you'll earn Orbs, which are used for summoning Heroes. New story chapters are added frequently, so don't miss out! ■ Intense battles Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! You'll need to think hard about the advantages and disadvantages of each Hero's weapon...and even evaluate the map itself as you battle. Lead your army with easy touch-and-drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy. New to strategic turn-based battles? Don't worry! Use the Auto-Battle option to have your characters fight on their own. ■ Strengthen your favorite Heroes There are many ways to strengthen your allies: leveling, skills, weapons, equipable items, and more. Take your characters to greater and greater heights as you battle for victory. ■ Replayable modes In addition to the main story, there are many other modes where you can strengthen your allies, compete against other players, and more. ■ Original characters meet legendary Heroes The game features numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and brand-new characters created by artists Yusuke Kozaki and Shigeki Maeshima. Some Heroes will fight at your side as allies, while others may stand in your way as fierce enemies to be defeated and added to your army. * Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply. * You must be at least 13+ to use this game with a Nintendo Account. * We permit our third-party partners to collect data from this app for analytical and marketing purposes. For more information about our ads, please see the “How we use your information” section of the Nintendo Privacy Policy. * Variations in individual device specifications and other applications being run on a device may affect normal operation of this application.

Advertisment

Screenshots

Reviews

  • much to my chagrin, this game is a scam

    3
    By KennysOnlineID
    don’t get me wrong. I love this game with all my soul. I’ve poured countless hours into this game and still find myself enjoying it after a boring and stressful day at work. the developers even jump leaps and bounds for their players, listening to complaints and following up with GOOD quality of life updates... within the broken system of the game. Fire Emblem Heroes in its current state is a woeful predator to the wallets of children that can’t afford it. I am definitely not the only victim. I have lost so much money to this game I lost count, and all for a few dopamine hits of nostalgia. the fire emblem games I originally spent a pitiable $40 on have turned into this ugly online gambling mogul app with a 3% chance for WAIFUS AND HUSBANDOS. 97% of the time you are paying for orbs (the paid currency of the game) to get characters considered as trash in the meta. this game is a paid gambling simulator. if you play it, do not spend a dime, it will only lead to disappointment, regret, and maybe even bankruptcy unless you are spoiled and rich which doesn’t happen often in society as it stands. again, DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME UNTIL GACHA CONTROL LAWS EXIST, IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
  • Too many waifus and not enough husbandos

    2
    By Lycidas_Draconia
    Seriously? We get an all bride banner and no groom? Not to mention we only get one male in almost every banner and like 3 or 4 girls. This is just awful. I may delete the game because of the upcoming Easter banner. Like seriously? I was fine with the selection of heroes- all except Loki. When FEH first came out, the selection of heroes was even- 2 girls, 2 boys. What happened to that? Perhaps if you made a banner with 3 boys and 1 girl, I’d change my mind. A groom banner maybe? Hmm? It only makes sense because of the bride banner. I’m giving 2 stars only because the art is good. I still like this game, but it’s becoming ridiculous.
  • 回忆童年

    5
    By 么龙哥
    这游戏画面还好
  • Good but....

    4
    By 123PotatoStabMe
    The auto battle is bad. Thats it
  • .

    5
    By Eltheous
    ....
  • Try harder IS

    2
    By oyeahmon
    In the last couple of updates, we’ve seen a HUGE decrease in the number of orbs we’re getting. Monthly quests don’t give as many orbs (we’ve lost those for defeating certain opponents and for completing certain chapters), tap battles no longer give ANY, and no special quests for orbs. It’s ridiculous. Additionally, we’ve been told about the CYL 3 heroes for more than a month and there’s still no more information on their release?
  • PITY BREAKS

    1
    By Adge B
    Get rid of pity breaks on summons... it’s a scam
  • Deceiving Numbers

    1
    By Ahhhhhhhhpples
    Let me show you guys my calculations. Orb Bundle Price divided by Orb Quantity = Total Price Per Orb (I added an extra penny for each price to round to the nearest dollar; not a major factor affecting the results.) ————————————————— $Price / •Quantity• = Price per Orb ————————————————— $2 / •3• = $0.6666... $6 / •10• = $0.6 $13 / •23• = $0.5652... $20 / •35• = $0.5714... $27 / •48• = $0.5625... $40 / •75• = $0.5333... $75 / •140• = $0.53571429... ————————————————— Did some quick cross-multiplication for the last two options. ————————————————— 40 x 140 = 5,600 75 x 75 = 5,625 Difference of 25. 5,600 / 25 = 224 For every 224 Orbs obtained using the last option, you lose out on one Orb compared to the second to last option. ————————————————— Devs playing dumb. Or are they smart by hiding their schemes to take advantage of their player base? Hmmmmmmmmm, entertainment service vs. personal ambition based on deception... Deleted. Thank you.
  • Nice

    5
    By kanadr
    Good
  • I love this

    5
    By Leah sadlowski
    I named myself trash child and i love it. Its a really fun game

keyboard_arrow_up