The Japanese company Sony announced the start of pre-order for its new flagship smartphone Xperia 5. You can pre-order the new product from October 23 to November 05, 2019 in the Sony Store Online and in the Sony Center chain of branded stores. The cost of the novelty is 59,990 rubles.
A key feature of the Xperia 5 is the combination of the best Xperia 1 functionality and new technology in a stylish, compact design that fits perfectly in your hand.
The Xperia 5 has a metal frame and durable Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on both sides. The Xperia 5 is also water and dust resistant, meeting IP65 / IP68 standards.
As a reminder, the Xperia 5 features a 21: 9 CinemaWide display, an advanced 12MP triple lens camera, and Optical SteadyShot optical image stabilization.
The Xperia 5 features an enhanced version of Eye AF, developed by Sony Alpha engineers. The Xperia 5 camera offers up to 10 frames per second burst photography with automatic focus and exposure tracking. And the increased speed of the image processing algorithm up to 30 frames per second allows you to shoot objects in motion with maximum accuracy.
In addition, the Xperia 5's f / 1.6 aperture, large 1.4μm pixel size and Dual Photo Diode sensor combine with RAW noise reduction technology to deliver high-quality photos even in low light conditions.
With the support of engineers from Sony's Professional Digital Cinema Division, Cinema Pro has been enhanced, powered by CineAlta technologies, to enable complex projects as well as advanced white balance, manual focus and soundtrack settings. The process of mounting itself has become even easier – now the application allows you to split videos into parts and combine different passages.
The new Xperia 5 feature, 'Photography advice', is designed to help ensure the perfect shots and help prevent problems that often arise during shooting: fingers getting caught in the camera lens or closed eyes in the frame.
Other features of the Xperia 5:
- 6.1-inch OLED CinemaWide display with Full HD + resolution and 21: 9 aspect ratio
- Dolby Atmos sound; Hi-Res Audi o; DSEE HX and stereo speakers
- HDR image playback capability
- Supports ITU-R BT.2020 Extended Color Space, DCI-P3 and Illuminant D65
- Updated Game Enhancer technology that allows you to record video of gameplay, activate burst shooting at 20fps and change your voice with Voice changer
- Latest Flagship Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- 3140mAh battery with Smart Stamina power management and USB PD fast charging