Swiss online store digitec has posted information about a new, not yet officially announced, Moto G smartphone marked 'third generation' (before this, this model was informally called Moto G 2015) at a price of 235 Swiss francs (~ $ 245) .
It is worth noting that the technical characteristics indicated on the digitec store website differ (for the better) from what was previously reported in various rumors – this smartphone here has a 5-inch Full HD (not HD) display and a quad-core 1 , 7 GHz processor with Adreno 405 graphics core, which corresponds to Qualcomm Snapdragon 610 processor (previously passed information on Qualcomm Snapdragon 410). In addition, for the 8 GB version, the presence of 2 GB of RAM is declared, while previously 1 GB or 2 GB was indicated, but for the version with 16 GB of internal memory.
Other technical specifications Moto G (third generation):
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM
- Dimensions: 141.5×70.7×11 mm
- Weight: 149g
- Processor: 1.7GHz Quad Core (Adreno 405 GPU)
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera with autofocus and backlight (presumably 13 MP and 5 MP front)
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB), 3.5 mm audio jack
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, FM transmitter, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2070 mAh
- Others: Gyrometer, Light sensor