TCL Communication, which produces mobile devices under the brand name Alcatel, together with the mobile operator Beeline, presented a new smartphone PIXI4 with a 5-inch screen, which they position as an ideal device for those who cannot imagine my life without mobile communications and Internet access. When purchasing the 'Everything for 500' tariff with unlimited Internet traffic in 4G networks for four months, the device will cost 3990 rubles.
The presented novelty runs under the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with a 5-inch display, image stabilization function and two cameras. In addition, the buyer will be able to choose the color that suits him exactly – sky blue, juicy orange, milky white, classic black or gray.
Specifications Alcatel PIXI4 (5 “):
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / UMTS; GSM GPRS / EDGE
- Dimensions: 140.7 x 72.5 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 169g
- Processor: 1 GHz, quad-core, MediaTek MTK 6735M
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, 854 × 480 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP with backlight
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2000 mAh