TCL Commmunication has announced at IFA 2016 its new stylish smart phone Alcatel SHINE LITE with enhanced functionality, created, according to its words, for the demanding and tech-savvy young users who value premium design.
Smartphone Alcatel SHINE LITE is designed according to the manufacturer's version for young people who value an intuitive interface, extended functionality and security of information storage, thanks to the presence of a fingerprint scanner.
SHINE LITE is available in two elegant colors – Pure White and Satin Gold, embodying affordable luxury in the smartphone market. There will also be a Prime Black model before the end of the year.
Main specifications Alcatel SHINE LITE:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM
- Dimensions: 141.5×71.2×7.45 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6737
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels, Dragontrail 2.5D curved protective glass
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.2 LE, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2460 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner