Romanian company Allview Mobile announced its flagship smartphone X2 Xtreme, equipped with the latest 8-core 2 GHz processor MediaTek Helio X10, 6-inch QuadHD (2560×1440) display, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage , 24 MP main and 8 MP front cameras, as well as operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop.
In addition, the presented novelty is equipped with a fingerprint scanner, a dual two-color LED flash for the main camera, a slot for external memory cards, support for 4G LTE networks and work with two SIM cards, the ability to record video in 4K resolution, a capacious battery (3500 mAh) and power saving mode.
The X2 Xtreme is already available for pre-order at 439 Euro.
Other specifications Allview X2 Xtreme:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE / FDD (150/50 Mbps) 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz, LTE / TDD 1900/2300/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS / HSPA + (21.1 / 5.76 Mbps) 900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 164x82x9.6mm
- Weight: 204.4g
- Processor: 2 GHz, 8-core, MediaTek Helio X10 (Cortex-A53, Power VR Rogue G6200 / 700 MHz)
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 6-inch, AMOLED, 2560×1440 pixels, Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 24 MP (OV23850) with autofocus and dual LED backlight, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 8 MP (OV8865) with autofocus
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Direct Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Display, NFC, USB 2.0 (micro USB, OTG), GPS / AGPS, audio jack 3 .5 mm
- Battery: Li-Pol, 3500 mAh
- Miscellaneous: DTS audio support, NXP amplifier, stereo speakers, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Fingerprint scanner, Magnetometer