Google has opened in its online store Google Store the ability to accept orders for the new shockproof smart watch CASIO Smart Outdoor Watch, running on the platform Android Wear. The announced cost of the novelty in the American Google store is $ 500.
Recall that the CASIO Smart Outdoor Watch is the first smart watch with a built-in microphone and water resistance up to 50 meters, it is certified according to the American military standard MIL-STD-810G, and is resistant to splashing water, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
In addition, the presented novelty has two LCD display modes: color, which supports various functions Android Wear, or monochrome, which saves battery power, showing only the time and date. In addition to this, the watch has applications such as ViewRanger, MyRadar and Runkeeper. With them, the user will be able to navigate the terrain, measure atmospheric pressure and even find out how the weather will change in the next few hours.
Other technical characteristics of CASIO Smart Outdoor Watch:
- Display: Dual Layer 33.5mm Display; Color TFT LCD (320 x 300 pixels) and monochrome LCD
- Dimensions: 61.7 x 56.4 x 15.7mm
- Weight: 93g
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal
- Platform: Android Wear
- Colors: Olive – Google Store only; Orange
- Materials: Polymer case, Mineral glass, Stainless steel back, PU strap
- Li-ion battery
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1 low power
- Other: Pressure sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetic sensor, Built-in microphone