American journalist Evan Nelson Blass in his Twitter @evleaks posted, according to him, photos of a new smartphone from a Taiwanese company HTC codenamed 'Aero' – HTC One A9 in six body colors.
According to rumors, this device will go on sale this year and will run the latest version Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and its specifications will be something like this:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- Display: 5-inch, AMOLED, resolution Full HD
- Camera: 13 MP, backlit sensor, optical image stabilization
- Front camera: 4 MP (UltraPixel)
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Other: metal body about 7 mm thick, fingerprint scanner, 6 body colors