The French company Archos has introduced a new tablet ARCHOS 101 Oxygen, which it positions as a device designed to work with media content. At the same time, the novelty is equipped with a 10.1-inch Full HD display (1920 × 1200) and a 1.8 GHz quad-core Rockchip RK 3288 processor.
The presented device, running under the operating system Android 4.4.4 KitKat, is equipped with front speakers and a special ARCHOS Media Center application, which is responsible for working with HD content. The ARCHOS 101 Oxygen supports most modern codecs and video formats and wirelessly streams content from your home network. In addition, the presence of an HDMI port allows you to connect the tablet to a large TV screen.
As the manufacturer promises, the ARCHOS 101 Oxygen 7000 mAh battery provides it with up to 10 hours of video playback.
The ARCHOS 101 Oxygen tablet is already available for purchase, the estimated retail price of the device is 13,199 rubles.
The main technical features of ARCHOS 101 Oxygen:
- Dimensions: 240x172x10 mm
- Weight: 570g
- Processor: 1.8GHz Quad Core Rockchip RK 3288
- Platform: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Display: 10.1-inch, IPS, resolution 1920×1200 pixels
- Camera: 5 MP, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 64 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, USB (OTG), Mini HDMI, GPS / A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: Li-Ion, 7000 mAh
- Others: Accelerometer, Light sensor, Dual front speakers, Built-in microphone