The French company ARCHOS has presented a new smartphone model – ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus, made in a thin (7.2 mm) body and equipped with a 5-inch HD display, an eight-core processor, 16 GB of internal memory, and an 8 MP camera.
This new product supports work with two SIM cards and will be presented in two versions – with support for 3G and 4G LTE networks.
The ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus 3G will be available from March 2015 for 169 Euros. The LTE version of the ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus 4G is expected to be on sale by June for 199 Euros.
Other technical features of the ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE (only in the version of the device with its support); 3G UMTS / WCDMA (HSPA + 21 / 5.76 Mbps) 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 143.5×72.5×7.2 mm
- Weight: 125g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, eight-core, Mediatek MT6592 (3G version); MT6752 (4G LTE version)
- Platform: Android 4.4 Kit Kat (for 3G); Android 5.0 Lollipop (for 4G LTE version)
- Display: 5-inch, IPS (manufactured by JDI), a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP with autofocus and LED backlight; support for Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR, GPS / A-GPS
- Battery: 2000 mAh