The French company ARCHOS presented its rugged smartphone ARCHOS 50 Saphir, which, in addition to increased protection against external influences, including falls from a height of up to 1 meter under water (protection within the IP68 standard), is also distinguished by its aggressive appearance, as well as the presence of a battery increased capacity of 5000 mA / h, providing the new product with work up to two days without recharging.
In addition, the ARCHOS 50 Saphir, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports 4G / LTE networks and is equipped with a 5-inch HD IPS display protected by Gorilla Glass 4, 2 GB of RAM and 13 MP main camera.
The rest of the technical characteristics of the ARCHOS 50 Saphir are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS / DC-HSPA + (42/11 Mbps); GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 146.6×75.9×13.9 mm
- Processor: 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MTK 6737VWT
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, 1280 × 720 pixels, Gorilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight; support for Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Front camera: 5MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000 mAh, Li-Ion