ARCHOS has unveiled the ARCHOS 50d Helium slim LTE smartphone, equipped with a 5-inch HD IPS screen, 13 MP main camera and 5 MP front camera, as well as a quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB built-in memory.
The presented smartphone runs a new operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop and supports two SIM cards. This new product will go on sale this month at a price of 9,999 rubles.
Other technical characteristics of ARCHOS 50d Helium:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE 800/1800/2600 MHz (150/50 Mbit / s); 3G / HSPA + (42/11 Mbps) 900/2100 MHz
- Dimensions: 146 x 72.2 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 154g
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and illumination, sensor with backlit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS
- Battery: Li-on, 2100 mAh