The French company ARCHOS presented a new smartphone from its Oxygen line – ARCHOS 50d Oxygen, equipped with a 5-inch Full HD display, 13 MP main camera and 5 MP front cameras, as well as an eight-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MTK 6753.
Of the other features of the presented novelty, running under the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, it is noted that it has another 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, expandable through the use of microSD memory cards, as well as support for 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards.
Other technical features of the ARCHOS 50d Oxygen:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (150/50 Mbit / s) 800/1800/2600 MHz; 3G WCDMA / HSPA + (42/11 Mbps) 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 141.4 x 70.8 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 130g
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 1.3 GHz, eight-core, Mediatek MTK 6753
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- FM radio
- Communication capabilities: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0 (OTG), GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2100 mAh