ASUS has unveiled in India an updated version of its 'long-playing' smartphone Zenfone Max, equipped with a 5000 mAh battery, which now has a new, more powerful processor, as well as options with more internal memory (now there is an option with 32 GB) and RAM (there is an option with 3 GB).
Otherwise, this new product in terms of technical characteristics coincides with last year's version, with the exception of one more fact – the 2016 model will be sold with a new version Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The cost of the new ASUS Zenfone Max in the minimum configuration (2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal) will be INR 9999 (~ $ 148), and in the maximum configuration (3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal) – INR 12 999 (192 $).
Key specifications ASUS Zenfone Max (2016):
- Support for communication standards: 4G FDD-LTE / TDD-LTE; 3G WCDMA / HSPA +; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 77.5x156x10.55mm
- Weight: 202g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, Quad-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 64-bit instruction support
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, 1280 x 720 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Camera: 13 MP with laser autofocus and illumination, f / 2.0
- Front camera: 5 MP, 85-degree view
- FM radio
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 64 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, A-GPS
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass