At Computex, the company Asus presented its new smartphone model – ZenFone Selfie, running the operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop with its own ZenUI user interface, and designed, as you can already tell from its name , for creating primarily self-portraits.
For this ZenFone Selfie, the manufacturer has equipped the front camera with a 13 MP sensor and dual two-color LED backlighting. Exactly the same camera stands as the main one, whose functionality is expanded by a laser autofocus system and optics with an aperture (f / 2.0 versus f / 2.2 for the front one). In addition, wide-angle optics with an 88-degree field of view are installed for the front camera, and a separate front camera shutter button is located on the back to facilitate taking self-portraits.
In addition, the Asus ZenFone Selfie has a 5.5-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, an eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 64- bit instructions, as well as support for 4G LTE networks and two slots for SIM cards.
Asus ZenFone Selfie will be available with 2GB or 3GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of storage.
Other specifications Asus ZenFone Selfie (ZD551KL):
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE Cat4 (150/100 Mbit / s); 3G WCDMA / HSPA + (5.76 / 42 Mbps) 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM EDGE / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards (2nd slot only 2G)
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 ~ 3.9mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Processor: eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, resolution Full HD, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Camera: 13 MP, dual bi-color LED backlight, laser autofocus
- Front camera: 13 MP, dual bi-color LED backlight
- Memory: 2GB or 3GB RAM (LPDDR3); 16 GB or 32 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 64 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth V4.0, USB, GPS / AGPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Li-Polymer
- Others: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Proximity and lighting sensors, Hall sensor