The Taiwanese company ASUS in India, as part of the ZenFestival held there, introduced a number of new products, including the ZenFone Max smartphone, equipped with a 5.5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, and a battery with a record-breaking 5000 mA / h.
In addition, this unit has a quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 with support for 64-bit instructions, 2 GB of RAM, as well as two cameras – 13 MP main with laser autofocus and 5 MP front.
Among the other specifications of the ASUS ZenFone Max, whose announced price is INR 11,999 (~ $ 188), the following is indicated:
- Support for communication standards: 4G FDD-LTE 1800/2100 MHz, TDD-LTE 2600/1900/2300/2500 MHz (150/50 Mbps); 3G WCDMA / HSPA + (42.2 / 5.76 Mbps) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Processor: 1.2 GHz, Quad-Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, 64-bit instruction support
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, 1280 x 720 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Camera: 13 MP with laser autofocus and illumination, f / 2.0
- Front camera: 5 MP, 85-degree view
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 8/16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, A-GPS
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass