Today in Beijing, MEIZU presented a new compact LTE smartphone with support for two SIM cards – MEIZU M2 MINI, which it positions as a smaller version of the youth smartphone M2 NOTE, which it has equipped with a new mBack mechanical center button with an upper sensor layer, as well as 5- inch HD display.
In addition, the MEIZU M2 MINI has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor MediaTek MT6735, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded using microSD cards. Also, MEIZU M2 MINI, running its own FLYME 4.5 shell, based on Android 5.1, is equipped with a 13 MP main camera with support for Full HD video shooting, 5 MP front, a 2500 mA battery / h, providing the device, according to the manufacturer, up to two days of work with active use of the smartphone.
The MEIZU M2 MINI will be available with 16GB of built-in storage in four different body colors: white, blue, gray and pink. The start of sales of the smartphone in Russia is expected in September at an approximate price of about 10 thousand rubles (the final price may be changed due to currency fluctuations). Information about the final cost of the smartphone in Russia and the start date of pre-orders will be provided a little later on the official website of MEIZU RUSSIA.
Main technical characteristics of MEIZU M2 MINI:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 140.1 x 68.9 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6735
- Platform: FLYME 4.5 based on Android 5.1
- Display: 5-inch, GFF, 1280 × 720 pixels, AGC Dragontrail-X protective glass
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and backlight, lenses with Gorilla Glass 3, support for Full HD video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (LPDDR3, 666 MHz), 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0 + BLE, USB OTG, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, audio jack 3, 5 mm
- Battery: 2500 mAh