The Japanese company Plus One Marketing, which provides virtual mobile operator (MVNO) services under the FREETEL trademark, has presented a new smartphone model – FREETEL Musashi, made in a folding form factor and equipped with a standard 'iron' telephone keypad in addition to two touch-sensitive 4-inch WVGA displays, support for 4G / LTE networks and the ability to use two SIM cards.
The presented novelty, running under the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, has compact dimensions, typical for devices equipped with 3.2-inch displays, 1 GHz quad-core processor, 8 GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP main camera and 2 MP front.
This unit will cost customers 24,800 yen (~ $ 218). This price includes the following specifications:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / FDD-LTE 2100/1800/900/800 MHz; 3G / WCDMA 2100/800/900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 123.1×63.1×17.6 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Processor: 1 GHz Quad Core MTK MT6735M
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 2 × 4-inch, 800 × 480 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, USB, GPS / A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2000 mAh, removable
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass