The Chinese company Gionee presented in its homeland a new smartphone model – Gionee W909, made in a folding form factor with two touchscreen displays and a 'hardware' keyboard, as well as a stylish appearance in addition to quite decent technical characteristics.
This device has metal parts, a built-in fingerprint scanner, support for 4G / LTE networks and the ability to work with two SIM cards, a new USB Type-C interface, a 16 MP camera with phase-detection autofocus, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory.
Other characteristics include the following:
- Support for communication standards: 4G TDD-LTE, FDD-LTE; 3G TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, EVDO; GSM, CDMA1X
- Dimensions: 124.1×62.8×16.5 mm
- Weight: 207.7g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M)
- Display: 2×4.2-inch, IPS, 1280 × 720 pixels, 2.5D curved glass
- Main camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus and LED backlight, support Full HD video
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 / Type-C (OTG), GPS
- Battery: 2530 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Fingerprint scanner