The second smartphone presented today by Goolge is the Nexus 6P from the Chinese company Huawei, which is equipped with a 5.7-inch AMOLED display with WQHD resolution, the latest processor version Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 3450 mAh battery and sleek anodized aluminum casing.
The presented novelty also runs the latest version Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has, in addition, a high-sensitivity 12.3 MP camera with IR autofocus and support for 4K video shooting, a fingerprint scanner and a new USB Type-C connector.
The Nexus 6P is now available for pre-order in the Google Store starting at $ 499 for a 32GB version for the US market.
Main technical characteristics of Nexus 6P:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE Cat. 6 (FDD / TDD / CA DL); 3G UMTS / WCDMA; CDMA; GSM GPS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 77.8 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 178g
- Processor: 2 GHz, octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (v2.1), support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch, AMOLED, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, oleophobic coating
- Camera: 12.3 MP, pixel size 1.55 microns, f / 2.0, AF system with IR laser, Dual CRI-90 flash with wide angle coverage, support for 4K video recording (30 fps)
- Front camera: 8 MP, pixel size 1.4 microns, f / 2.4, support for HD video
- Audio capabilities: Dual front speakers, 3 microphones (2 front, 1 rear) with noise canceling
- Memory: 3 GB (LPDDR4), 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB built-in
- Communications: Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5.0 GHz) 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2 × 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio headphone jack
- Battery: 3450 mAh, Fast charging (up to 7 hours of operation after 10 minutes of charging)
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Distance and Light Sensors, Hall Sensor, Android Sensor Hub, Digital Compass