Google today officially unveiled its new devices, whose list was opened by a new model produced by the South Korean company LG Electronics – Nexus 5X, running the latest version of the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and equipped with 5.2 -inch Full HD display, high-sensitivity 12.3 MP camera with IR laser autofocus and support for 4K video shooting, as well as a fingerprint scanner.
This unit is already available for pre-order in the Google Store starting at $ 379 for the 16GB version for the US market.
Main technical characteristics of Nexus 5X:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE Cat. 6 (FDD / TDD / CA DL); 3G UMTS / WCDMA; CDMA; GSM GPS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 147 x 72.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 136g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, 6-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, oleophobic coating
- Camera: 12.3 MP, pixel size 1.55 microns, f / 2.0, AF system with IR laser, Dual CRI-90 flash with wide angle coverage, support for 4K video recording (30 fps)
- Front camera: 5 MP, pixel size 1.4 μm, f / 2.0
- Audio capabilities: One front speaker, 3 microphones (front, top and bottom)
- Memory: 2 GB (LPDDR3), 16 GB or 32 GB built-in
- Communications: Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5.0 GHz) 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2 × 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS / GLONASS, 3.5mm audio headphone jack
- Battery: 2700 mAh, Fast charging (up to 3.8 hours of use after 10 minutes of charging)
- Others: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Distance Sensor, Light Sensor, Hall Sensor, Android Sensor Hub, Digital Compass