The company HTC has officially presented its new smartphone HTC Bolt for the North American mobile operator Sprint, which is made in an all-metal aluminum case, protected from water ingress (IP57), but which, like the latest mobile innovations from Apple, there was no room for the standard 3.5mm audio jack.
Instead of the old man – a 3.5 mm jack, HTC offers to use the capabilities of the USB Type-C connector, for which the company will put headphones HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audi o Hi-Res, which, according to the manufacturer, are the world's first headphones with support for USB Type-C dual adaptive technology.
Without signing an operator contract, HTC Bolt will cost customers $ 600. This price includes the following specifications:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (450 Mbit / s); 3G / UMTS 850 / AWS / 900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 153.92×77.22×8.13 mm
- Weight: 174g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with interface HTC Sense
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super LCD 3, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus, optical image stabilization system and dual LED backlight; support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 8 MP, support Full HD video shooting
- The ability to broadcast image and sound to devices that support Chromecast, DLNA, Airplay, Miracast technologies
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3200 mAh, support for fast charging technology Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Magnetometer, Electronic compass