The Taiwanese company HTC unveiled an international version of its waterproof top-end smart phone HTC Butterfly 3, which was previously only available for the Japanese market.
As for the Land of the Rising Sun, HTC Butterfly 3 is equipped with a 5.2-inch WQHD display (2560×1440), a 2 GHz eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 and a 20.2 MP main DUO camera (with support for 4K video), as well as 13 MP front. In addition, this unit supports Dolby Audi o and proprietary HTC BoomSound.
Other specifications HTC Butterfly 3:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE (FDD / TDD); 3G / UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 150.99 x 72.99 x 9.99mm
- Weight: 161g
- Processor: eight-core (4×2 GHz + 4×1.5 GHz), Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, HTC Sense 7
- Display: 5.2-inch, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Camera: 20.2 MP DUO with autofocus, back-illuminated sensor, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 13 MP, backlit sensor, support for Full-HD video
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, IrDA, HDMI MHL 3.0, DLNA, micro-USB 2.0, GPSS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2700 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Proximity and lighting sensors, Magnetometer