The Taiwanese company HTC presented in India an extended version of the mid-range smartphone – HTC Desire 828 Dual Sim, which from the standard version is now equipped with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory (versus 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB built-in standard).
Recall that HTC Desire 828 has built-in high-speed OIS for its 13MP main camera and quick image editing tools, large 5.5-inch Full HD display, functions HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audi o Surround and Dynamic EQ plus advanced personalization.
The standard version HTC of the Desire 828 Dual SIM is offered in India for INR 18,990 (~ $ 285), while the extended version is Rs 1,000 more ($ 300).
Other specifications HTC Desire 828 Dual Sim:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA (EvDO rev. A) 800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157.7×78.9×7.9 mm
- Weight: 148g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek MT6753T
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, backlit sensor, OIS, video recording support Full HD
- Front camera: HTC UltraPixel, backlit sensor, Full HD video recording support
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, micro-USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 2800 mAh