The Taiwanese company HTC has officially unveiled a new smartphone model HTC 10 evo, which has an all-metal waterproof case, but there is no 3.5 mm audio jack, which is intended to replace the universal USB Type-C port to which and headphones will be connected.
Of the additional features HTC 10 evo, which is essentially a version of HTC Bolt, but for global markets, there is a 5.5-inch Quad HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 , top-end, but old, eight-core 2 GHz processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 16 MP camera with phase detection autofocus and optical image stabilization system, a fingerprint scanner built into the control key, and a 3200 mAh battery with support Quick Charge 2.0 fast charging technology.
Specifications HTC 10 evo:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (300 Mbit / s); 3G / UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 153.59×77.3×8.09 mm
- Weight: 174g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with interface HTC Sense
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super LCD 3, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus, optical image stabilization system and dual LED backlight; support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 8 MP, support Full HD video shooting
- The ability to broadcast images and sound to devices that support Chromecast, DLNA, Airplay, Miracast technologies
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3200 mAh, support for fast charging technology Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Magnetometer, Electronic compass