The Taiwanese company HTC at IFA 2016, which is taking place in Berlin, presented its new smartphone made of metal – HTC One A9s, which up to this point has already been christened as' clone Apple iPhone 'for some line similarities in design elements, including the presence of a fingerprint scanner built into the center control key.
This novelty is distinguished by the presence of a 5-inch HD screen with Gorilla Glass, a 5 MP front camera and a 13 MP main camera, as well as an eight-core processor MediaTek Helio P10. There will be two versions HTC of the One A9s on the market, not including various color options for the case: with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, as well as a version with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory.
Other specifications HTC One A9s are as follows:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE Cat 6 (300/50 Mbps); 3G / UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 146.49×71.5×7.99 mm
- Weight: 149.8g
- Processor: eight-core, MediaTek Helio P10
- Platform: Android with interface HTC Sense
- Display: 5-inch, super LCD, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and LED backlight, sensor with backlight, support Full HD video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, backlit sensor, support Full HD video shooting
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Magnetometer