The Taiwanese company HTC today officially unveiled its new metal flagship – HTC 10, equipped with a 5.2-inch QuadHD display, support for 24-bit Hi-Res Audio, optical image stabilization system for main (12MP UltraPixel with laser autofocus and RAW support) and front cameras, high-speed fingerprint scanner, 4GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB internal memory, as well as the latest 2.2GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with support for 64-bit instructions.
In addition, the version HTC 10 Lifestyle will also be available to users, with a smaller amount of memory (3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of built-in) and a different processor – an eight-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon while keeping others technical characteristics and appearance.
Other specifications HTC 10:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G UMTS; GSM GPRS / EDGE
- Dimensions: 145.9×71.9×9 mm
- Weight: 161g
- Processor: 2.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (1.8GHz Octa Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 for HTC 10 Lifestyle)
- Platform: Android 6.0 + HTC Sense
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super LCD 5, 2560 × 1440 pixels, rounded corners Gorilla Glass
- Main camera: 12 MP HTC UltraPixel 2, backlit sensor, laser autofocus system, optical image stabilization, dual bi-color illumination, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP with autofocus, backlit sensor, optical image stabilization, Full HD video recording support
- Sound: HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, Dolby Audi o, Hi-Res Certified Sound Audi o, Hi-Res Headphones Audi o included in the delivery
- Memory: 4 GB (3 GB for version HTC 10 Lifestyle) RAM, 32/64 GB (only 32 GB for version HTC 10 Lifestyle) built-in, slot for microSD memory card (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB, Display Port, Chromecast, DLNA, AirPlay, Miracast, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Magnetometer, Fingerprint scanner