The Taiwanese company HTC announced the start of the sale in Russia of a new smartphone of the HTC One family with support for two SIM cards – HTC One X9 dual sim, continuing the line of smartphones in an all-metal body, the founder of which is the legendary model HTC One M7.
Recall that the smartphone HTC One X9 was announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in the first quarter of this year. A variant of the model with support for two SIM cards goes on sale in Russia.
At the start of sales in May HTC One X9 dual sim will be available in dark gray in the MTS network of salons and in the company store HTC at a price of 29,990 rubles.
Main technical characteristics HTC One X9 dual sim:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; support for two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Processor: eight-core, MediaTek Helio X10, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, super LCD, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass
- Camera: 13 MP, backlit sensor, optical image stabilization, autofocus, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Two front speakers HTC BoomSound with Dolby technology Audi o; FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light and proximity sensors, Electronic compass, Magnetometer