The Taiwanese company HTC presented at home a new mid-range smartphone with support for two SIM cards – Desire 820G + dual sim, equipped with a large 5.5-inch HD display, an eight-core 1.7 GHz processor with support for 64-bit instructions, as well as 13 MP main and 8 MP front cameras with backlit sensors and support Full HD video shooting.
In addition, this model is equipped with two stereo speakers with proprietary BoomSound technology HTC, 16 GB of internal memory and the ability to use smart cases HTC Dot View with LED indicators.
Other specifications HTC Desire 820G + dual sim:
- Support for communication standards: 3G UMTS / HSPA + 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 78.74 x 7.74mm
- Weight: 154.5g
- Processor: 1.7 GHz, eight-core, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1280×720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus, backlit sensor, support Full HD video shooting
- Front camera: 8 MP, backlit sensor, support Full HD video shooting
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 32GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Others: HTC BoomSound, Front-facing stereo speakers, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass