The Chinese company Huawei has officially unveiled its new tablet – MatePad Pro, which will lead the manufacturer's product line.
This novelty is notable for the fact that it is equipped with a 10.8-inch QHD + (2560 × 1080 pixels) display with a round hole for the front camera, its own latest top-end Kirin 990 chipset, support for an electronic stylus, has a light weight, a multi-window interface and a magnetic keyboard included also acts as a protective cover or stand.
Among other features of its new product, the manufacturer also indicates the presence of a multi-channel surround sound system Histen 6.0 with four speakers, in the configuration of which Harman Kardon accepted audio, support for fast wired (15 W) and wireless (7.5 W) charging and a new version user interface EMUI 10.
The rest of the technical specifications Huawei of the MatePad Pro are as follows:
- Communication standards support:
- Dimensions: 159x246x7.2 mm
- Weight: 460g
- Platform: Android 10.0 + EMUI 10.0.1
- Processor: eight-core (2xCortex-A76 2.86 GHz + 2xCortex-A76 2.09 GHz + 4xCortex-A55 1.86 GHz), Kirin 990 (Mali G76 GPU, 600 MHz + Dual NPU)
- Display: 10.8-inch, 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, f / 1.8, phase detection autofocus, LED backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0, fixed focus
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB internal, slot for NM memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, USB 3.1 GEN1, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS
- Battery: 7250 mAh, fast charging, wireless charging
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Hall sensor; Stylus (HUAWEI M-Pencil) and keyboard case included