The Chinese company Huawei presented in its homeland a new inexpensive but functional smartphone model – Huawei 5C, running its own eight-core Hisilicon Kirin 650 processor and the EMUI 4.1 user interface based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The presented novelty is distinguished by the presence of sufficiently high technical characteristics, including a 5.2-inch Full HD display, a fingerprint scanner and a metal case for quite reasonable money – from 899 yuan (~ $ 139).
In addition, the Huawei Honor 5C has support for 4G / LTE networks (with data transfer rates up to 300 Mbps), an energy-efficient processor manufactured using a 16nm process, and its own energy saving functions , a capacious battery (3000 mAh), and its two cameras (8 MP front and 13 MP main with backlight) – a separate built-in image processor.
Other specifications Huawei Honor 5C:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G UMTS and / or TD-SCDMA; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; availability of a version with two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Processor: eight-core (4×2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz), Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 650
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1 interface
- Display: 5.2-inch, GFF, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and backlight, sensor with backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP, backlit sensor
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Magnetometer