The Chinese company Huawei introduced a new smartphone model – Honor 7i, which stands out for the presence of a rotary 13 MP camera module with sapphire glass and a separate image processor, which can act as both the main and front camera. In addition, this machine is equipped with a fingerprint scanner located on the side button and a 5.2-inch Full HD display.
In addition, the Honor 7i, whose body has an all-metal frame, is equipped with support for 4G LTE networks and two SIM cards, an eight-core Qualcom Snapdragon 616 processor, as well as 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory or 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB built-in expandable using removable microSD memory cards.
Huawei Honor 7i will cost customers starting at CNY 1,899 ($ 297). For this price, users will get a device with the following specifications:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE; 3G TD-SCDMA / WCDMA; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 141.6×71.2×7.8 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Processor: eight-core (4×1.5 GHz + 4×1.2 GHz), Qualcomm Snapdragon 616
- Platform: EMUI 3.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and illumination, backlit sensor, sapphire crystal, swivel module, support Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0 + LE, USB 2.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Fingerprint scanner, Electronic compass