The Chinese company Huawei presented at home its own version of the premium phablet – Honor Note 8, equipped with a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2K, a capacious battery ( 4500 mAh) and a fingerprint scanner.
The presented novelty, running its own shell EMUI 4.1, based on the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports work in 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards, tap gestures on the screen, and is also equipped with its own eight-core Kirin 955 processor and 4 GB of RAM. Three variants will go on sale Huawei Honor Note 8 – with 32 GB of internal memory, 64 GB and 128 GB, which can be expanded by using microSD memory cards, which are inserted instead of the second SIM card .
The younger model with 32GB of internal storage will cost customers 2299 Yuan (~ $ 347), while the 64GB version will cost 2499 Yuan (~ $ 377), and the 128GB model will cost 2799 Yuan (~ $ 422).
Other Specifications Huawei Honor Note 8:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, CDMA2000; GSM GPRS / EDGE, CDMA; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 178.8×90.9×7.18 mm
- Weight: 219g
- Processor: eight-core (4×2.5 GHz Cortex A72 + 4x 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 + i5 micro-core), Huawei Kirin 955
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Display: 6.6-inch, Super AMOLED, 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, optical image stabilization system, color backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32/64/128 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth м4.2 + BLE, USB 2.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, audio jack 3, 5 mm
- Battery: 4500 mAh, Li-Pol
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Hall sensor, Light and proximity sensors