The Chinese company HUAWEI announced that its latest flagship models of smartphones HUAWEI P30 and P30 Pro have received a new function for video shooting – a double-frame mode, which allows you to combine a general plan and an enlarged fragment of the image in one video, conveying the details of the central subject of shooting. The new mode became available with the emergence of the EMUI 9.1 operating system, the global launch of which in version B153 began in early May.
Users will now be able to create videos of two shots taken with the main wide-angle camera and the telephoto camera. Such pictures allow you to combine two frames in one image, creating more expressive and informative content.
Key features of the mode:
- The ability to capture as much detail as possible around the subject;
- Simultaneous display of a close-up of the central object along with a general plan;
- Combining wide-angle and enlarged pictures in one frame;
- Setting the degree of approximation;
- Unusual videos that simultaneously convey a general plan of the scene and a close-up of the central object in high detail;