The company LG Electronics announced the release of its novelty on the Russian market – the smartphone LG K5, which it offers to purchase at an affordable price of 7,990 rubles.
LG K5 is one of the models of the K-series, which includes K10 LTE, K10, K4 LTE and K7, which is promoted by the manufacturer as a smartphone, which is a synthesis of the most demanded user functions that have passed from flagships, and successful design finds in the design of the case.
It features an ergonomic, rounded body with a metallic-effect back cover and a modern and stylish design.
For built-in cameras, additional functions are offered such as 'Virtual Flash' – backlighting the screen when taking selfies, 'Shooting by hand gesture' which allows you to take pictures as naturally as possible and acting at a distance of up to 1.5 meters.
Other functions LG K5:
- Support for communication standards: 3G UMTS / HSPA + (21Mbps) 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 141.5×71.6×8.8 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core (MediaTek MT6582)
- Platform: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, FWVGA (854 x 480)
- Main camera: 5 MP with LED backlight
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 1900 mAh