The South Korean company Samsung Electronics officially presented in India its new budget smartphone model – Galaxy J2 (2016), which, in addition to the democratic price (about $ 145 in terms of Indian rupees), is also distinguished by its attractive appearance. Its back side is especially striking, where notches are made of lines, and a colored indicator of events is located around the main camera.
The presented novelty runs the latest version Android 6.0 Marhamallow and a new version of the proprietary user interface, has support for 4G / LTE networks and is equipped with a 5-inch Super AMOLED HD display, as well as 1, 5GHz quad-core processor, 8MP camera, 8GB of internal storage and 1.5GB of RAM. In addition, there is a special S Bike mode for motorcyclists, which only allows important calls, Ultra Data Saving, which saves up to 50% of the data transmitted over mobile networks, as well as Turbo Speed performance technology, which involves the processor, RAM and optimization of the use of software resources of the smartphone itself.
Other specifications Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016):
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE 150/50 Mbps
- Dimensions: 142.4×71.1×8 mm
- Processor: 1.5GHz Quad Core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Mrshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, A-GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity and light sensors