Sony Mobile has announced a new budget smartphone – Xperia L3, created, as it notes, for entertainment and equipped with a 5.7-inch HD + display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, a dual main camera (13 MP + 2 MP), as well as a 3300 mAh battery and a processor MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762).
The Xperia L3 smartphone running the operating system Android 8.0 Oreo will be available in March 2019. The smartphone will be available in three colors: silver, black and gold.
Specifications Sony Xperia L3:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA; GSM GPRS EDGE; version with support for two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154x72x8.9 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- Display: 5.7-inch, 1440×720 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dual main camera: 13 MP + 2 MP, 1/3 '', F2.4, 82.4 °
- Front camera: 8 MP, 1/4 '', F2.0, 84 °
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3300 mAh, fast charging system
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Pedometer