The Indian company Lava Mobiles presented in India its new smartphone Lava Pixel V1 from the Android One line, which is distinguished by a low price, fairly high functionality and the latest version of the operating system, as well as a guaranteed update to the current version for two years.
The presented device, which will go on sale at a price of 11,349 Indian rupees (~ $ 177), stands out for the presence of a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution, 8 MP main camera and 5 MP front, quad-core 1.3 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory, as well as the ability to work in 3G networks and with two SIM cards.
Other specifications Lava Pixel V1:
- Support for communication standards: 3G / WCDMA 2100 MHz; GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 152.08×76.31×8.5
- Weight: 135g
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad Core (GPU ARM Mali 400 MP2, 500 MHz)
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, 1280 x 720 pixels, Asahi Dragontrail Glass
- Camera: 8 MP (interpolation up to 13 MP), backlit sensor, support Full HD (1080p) video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP (interpolation up to 8 MP), backlit sensor
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (DDR3), 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: Li-Pol, 2650 mAh
- Others: Light and proximity sensors, Hall sensor