The company Lenovo quietly announced the release of a new smartphone Lenovo Vibe C2 Power, which differs from the usual C2 by the presence of a larger battery (3500 mAh versus 2750 mAh) and two gigabytes RAM, while the 'regular' C2 had only 1 GB of RAM.
In addition, this new product, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, is equipped with a 5-inch HD display, 1 GHz quad-core 64-bit processor MediaTek MT6735P, 16 GB of internal memory, support 4G / LTE networks and two SIM cards, as well as a 1 W speaker and support for Waves Maxx technology Audi o.
The timing of the appearance Lenovo Vibe C2 Power and its cost have not yet been announced, but you can get acquainted with its main technical characteristics:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE Cat.4 (150/50 Mbps); 3G UMTS / HSPA + 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143×71.4×9.55 mm
- Weight: 155.6g
- Processor: 1 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT3735P
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution 1280 × 720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and LED backlight, support for HD video recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Audio: 1W (> 83.5dB) speaker with Waves Maxx technology Audi o, 2 microphones, 3.5mm audio jack, AWINIC 8738 amplifier, FM radio
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, USB, GPS / A-GPS
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Li-Pol
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors