The company Lenovo at CES 2016 presented a new smartphone Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite, which, according to the manufacturer, is distinguished by high performance, wide multimedia capabilities and an affordable price.
According to the company, one of the problems with taking selfies is too low light. To improve the results of such shooting in a smartphone Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite installed an 8 MP front camera with a Sony sensor and a lens consisting of five optical elements, as well as a flash. In addition, retouching tools are available to quickly prepare a photo for publication on the Internet.
In addition to the front camera, the presented novelty is equipped with a 13 MP main camera with phase detection autofocus (P DAF) and dual LED flash with adjustable color temperature.
Other specifications Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE (FDD / TDD); 3G UMTS / HSPA + 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 145x71x8.55 mm
- Weight: 129g
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 1.3 GHz, eight-core, MediaTek MT6753, support for 64-bit instructions
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with dual LED backlight and phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 8 MP with backlight
- FM radio, 0.7 W audio speakers
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communication capabilities: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0 + LE, USB, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 2700 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass
Lenovo The VIBE S1 Lite is available in Matte White and Matte Blue.