The company Lenovo, within the framework of the opening of the International Exhibition IFA 2016, which will be held in Berlin, officially presented its new smartphone with support for replaceable modules – Moto Z Play, which, according to the manufacturer, also differs by a long working time – up to 50 hours.
In addition, this new product, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, has a TurboPower fast charging system, where 15 minutes of charging gives it 9 hours of operation.
Among other advantages of Moto Z Play, it is noted that it has a fingerprint scanner, a 16 MP main camera with two autofocus systems – laser and phase, a gesture control system, a large 5.5-inch Full HD display, as well as 2 GHz eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory.
In addition, Lenovo introduced Hasselblad True Zoom interchangeable photo module, supported by Moto Z and Moto Z Play smartphones, as well as featuring a 10x optical zoom lens, xenon flash, separate shutter release button and integration with Google Photos.
Main technical characteristics of Moto Z Play:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 19, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41); 3G UMTS / HSPA + (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Dimensions: 156.4×76.4×6.99 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super AMOLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP, laser and phase detection autofocus, backlight, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, backlight
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, NFC, USB, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack, connection connector external replaceable modules Moto Mods
- Battery: 3510 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Hall sensor
Hasselblad True Zoom Key Specifications:
- Supported smartphone models: Moto Z and Moto Z Play
- Dimensions: 152.3×72.9×9-15.1 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Sensor: 12 MP, 1 / 2.3 '' size, backlit CMOS sensor
- Lens: Aperture f3.5-6.5, 10x optical zoom, focal length 4.5-45mm (25-250mm 35mm equivalent)
- Xenon Flash (Auto, On, Off)
- Macro photography from 5 cm (1x) to 1.5 m (10x)
- Optical image stabilization for photos, electronic image stabilization when shooting video
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Various shooting modes and manual focus
- Adjusting the white balance
- Correcting red eye
- Recording photos in JPG, DNG (RAW) format and videos in MPEG4 format to the built-in memory of the phone or its memory card
- Support for geotags received from the phone
- Powered by phone