The company Lenovo at IFA 2016 presented a 5.5-inch smartphone Lenovo P2 in a thin metal body that combines premium design, modern technical equipment and long battery life.
Lenovo P2 is equipped with 5.5-inch AMOLED – screen with resolution Full HD (1920 × 1080) and with protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 8-core 2 GHz processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. In addition, there is a place for a fingerprint scanner, 5 MP front and 13 MP main cameras with autofocus, image stabilization system and dual CCT flash
The novelty runs under the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow. To charge the device, a 5100 mAh battery is used. Support for TurboPower (24W) technology provides it with up to 10 hours of operation in just 15 minutes of charging. Lenovo P2 has a metal case and is available in gold and gray colors.
The smartphone Lenovo P2 will go on sale in late fall 2016.
Brief specifications Lenovo P2:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; GSM
- Dimensions: 153x76x8.5mm
- Weight: 177g
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, NFC, GPS / GLONASS / BDS
- Battery: 5100 mAh, Li-Pol