The company Lenovo presented a new smartphone model for the Indian market – Z2 Plus, distinguished by the presence of high technical characteristics, compact dimensions and a relatively low price for its category – 17,999 Indian rupees (~ $ 270) for the version with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory.
Option Lenovo Z2 Plus with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory will cost Indian buyers as early as 19,999 Indian rupees (~ $ 300). At the same time, in both versions, customers will get a device with a 5-inch Full HD display, a quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, a U-Touch 2.0 control button with a built-in fingerprint scanner, built-in means for controlling physical user activity, a capacious battery (3500 mAh), as well as a 13 MP camera with hybrid autofocus (phase and contrast).
Other specifications Lenovo Z2 Plus look like this:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 142x69x8 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Processor: 2.15 GHz, Quad Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, hybrid autofocus, electronic image stabilization, support for 4K video shooting
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 3.0 Type-C, GPS
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Other: Fingerprint scanner, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Electronic compass, Hall sensor