The Chinese company Lenovo presented in its homeland under the ZUK brand a new top smartphone ZUK Z2 Pro, equipped with a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution Full HD, 6 GB RAM, the latest quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, heart rate sensor with pulse oximeter that track real-time readings, and ten sensors (3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope and compass, and barometer).
Front and back of the novelty with a metal chassis is covered with protective Corning Gorilla Glass (on the front side – curved 2.5D glass). In addition, there is a 13 MP main camera with autofocus and backlight, as well as an optical image stabilization system, a front 8 MP camera and a universal control key with a built-in fingerprint scanner.
The ZUK Z2 Pro will come in two variants – with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, and a version with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Other technical characteristics of ZUK Z2 Pro:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000 800 MHz; CDMA 800 MHz, GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 145.4×70.5×4.6-7.45 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Processor: 2.15 GHz, Quad Core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (ZUI 2.0 interface)
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and backlight, optical image stabilization system, IR cut filter
- Front camera: 8 MP, IR cut filter
- Memory: 4/6 GB RAM (LPDDR4), 64/128 GB built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1 + BLE, USB Type-C, GPS
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Other: Combined heart rate sensor-Pulse Oximeter-Ultraviolet radiation, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Accelerometer, Barometer, Proximity and lighting sensors, Hall sensor