The company Lenovo has unveiled its new smartphone model – Lenovo Vibe C, which it positions as a multimedia device at an affordable price, equipped with a quad-core processor and a 5-inch display.
In addition, the presented novelty, running the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, has support for such wireless technologies as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4G / LTE networks with data rates up to 150 Mbps. Optionally, a smartphone with two SIM cards and two color options for the body – black and white will be available.
Other specifications Lenovo Vibe C:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.8×9.95 mm
- Weight: 166g
- Processor: 1.1 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, TFT-TN, resolution 854 × 489 pixels
- Main camera: 5 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8/16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, A-GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh