The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the replenishment of its line of Stylus phablets, which, in addition to having a large display, also includes a stylus in the kit, a new model – LG Stylus 2 Plus, which will go on sale already in the coming weeks to key markets in Asia, South and North America and Europe.
The presented novelty is equipped with a 1.4 GHz octa-core processor, a large 5.7-inch IPS display with a resolution Full HD, a 16 MP main camera and backlight for both cameras – main and front.
Specifications LG Stylus 2 Plus:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE; 3G / HSPA +; GSM
- Dimensions: 155×79.6×7.4 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, eight-core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS Quantum, 1920 × 1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP or 16 MP (depending on the market)
- Front camera: 5MP or 8MP (market dependent)
- Memory: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM (depending on the market), 16/32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh (removable)
- Other: Fingerprint scanner