South Korean company LG Electronics announced the opening of a pre-order for a new mid-range product with premium functions, a smartphone LG X cam, which will soon become available to customers in stores of leading chains at a price of 23,990 rubles .
As noted by the manufacturer, the X-series is designed for buyers who rely on the preferential use of one key function borrowed from the company's flagships, for example, like LG G5SE, the model LG X cam is equipped with a double main Camera: With a standard 13MP lens and a 5MP wide-angle lens that allows shooting at 120 °.
Recall the technical characteristics of LG X cam:
- Communication standards support: 4G / LTE
- Dimensions: 147.5×73.6×5.2-6.9 mm
- Weight: 118g
- Processor: 1.14 GHz, eight-core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch, In-cell Touch, 1920 × 1080 resolution
- Main camera: 13 MP + 5 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2520 mAh