Today LG Electronics presented in Russia its new smartphone LG G5SE and a number of related devices LG Friends, including LG CAM Plus, LG Hi-Fi Plus с B&O Play, LG Rolling Bot, LG 360 CAM. According to the company, in the current economic conditions, it decided to start in Russia with the LG G5SE version, and in the future – to bring to the market and LG G5, the difference between them is only the type of processor and the amount of RAM.
LG G5SE, like LG G5 has a modular architecture that greatly expands the capabilities of a smartphone. Thanks to a retractable removable battery and a wide range of additional devices LG Friends, your smartphone can be transformed, for example, into a digital camera or a Hi-Fi audio player. Universal app LG Friends Manager helps you manage modules and accessories, intuitively identifies nearby devices, connects them to LG G5SE, helps you download and install the necessary apps from the Google Play Store. The novelty also has a metal case and a 3D Arc Glass display.
In the presented smartphone, instead of the processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, which the original LG G5 is equipped with, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 is installed, and the amount of RAM has been reduced – from 4 GB to 3 GB. Otherwise, the main technical characteristics LG G5SE remained the same:
- Support for communication standards: 4G LTE / 3G / 2G; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 149.4×73.9×7.7 mm
- Weight: 156g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, eight-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.3-inch, Quad HD IPS Quantum, 2560 × 1440 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP (standard), 8 MP (wide-angle)
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 2800 mAh, removable with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0