The South Korean company LG Electronics at the International Exhibition of Consumer Electronics CES 2015, which is now taking place in Las Vegas (USA), presented another model of a smartphone with a curved display – G Flex2, which, as the manufacturer notes, in comparison with its predecessor, it received a more modern design, higher performance and, most importantly, it became more convenient to use.
According to the company, LG G Flex2 has smoother and more stylish lines in the design, and is equipped with an eight-core 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 and a 5.5-inch curved display with Full resolution -HD, as well as an updated operating system and new proprietary features (including Gesture Shot, Gesture View, Glance View and Fast Charge).
The start of sales of the presented novelty is scheduled by the manufacturer at the end of this month, starting in South Korea, and then sales should spread to other world markets.
Key Specifications LG G Flex2:
- Support for communication standards: 4G / LTE / HSPA + 21/42
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
- Weight: 152g
- Processor: 2 GHz, eight-core with support for 64-bit instructions, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, Curved P – OLED, resolution Full HD (1080 × 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
- Camera: 13 MP with optical image stabilization and laser autofocus
- Front camera: 2.1 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (DDR4), 16/32 GB of built-in, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2 TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS / GLONASS, USB 2.0
- Battery: 3000mAh (built-in)