The North American mobile operator Sprint presented for the first time to its subscribers a tablet from the South Korean company LG Electronics – LG G Pad F 7.0 running the operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop and equipped with a 7-inch IPS display with WXGA resolution. The novelty will go on sale on March 13 and will cost the operator's customers free of charge upon the conclusion of a two-year contract.
In addition to the announced features, the presented novelty is also equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, the function LG Q Pair, which allows you to control calls and SMS / MMS messages on a smartphone from a tablet, as well as the function Peel, which turns your tablet into a smart remote control for your TV or DVR.
Other technical and functional features LG G Pad F 7.0:
- Communication standards support: 4G LTE
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, branded UI LG
- Display: 7-inch, IPS, WXGA resolution; Dual Window function (splitting the screen into two panels – each for a separate application)
- Camera: 5 MP, gesture control
- Front camera: 1.2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 128 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: Knock Code (tap unlock), SmartShare Beam (file sharing)